Today we had to pitch the final film, story and concepts as it stands. Because our work was very finalised this wasn't too much of a problem. Personally I think it went really well. We got a positive response from everyone and some good constructive criticism regarding the targets background and timing of the film. Nothing that can't be tweaked later. At the moment we are in a strong position to start modelling characters and environment. Everyone should feel free to consult the artist if a model is partially challenging. All in all, very pleased.
The film had been put on the back burner for the last week or so because of various essays and presentations that took priority. I've got another essay due next week, so the film my have to be on hold slightly for the time being. This probably applies to everyone in the group. Hopefully I can get abit more work done when possible