Tuesday, 1 December 2009

Intro Animatic

video

I had a rough attempt at the timing for the intro and opening titles. Fairly pleased with the result, needs some tweaking in places. My main target was to get the audio and visuals synced so the start flows well in time. The text and fonts I'm happy with, just a bit too fast on the movements. Having the text on a black background gives the audience time to absorb the images without much clutter. Also building anticipation for the character reveal.

1 comment:

  1. pmsl!!!! I just cracked up the last few shots! SOOOOO LOUD. yehh not bad but the titles move around too much I think and possibly too fast for a build up... I know what your getting at though don't get me wrong lol.... I'll have a go when the essay is done and dusted.

    ReplyDelete