Tuesday, 8 December 2009

My Job Roles

As a director I will be focusing on most areas of the project, some in more detail than others. As a designer a lot of my time went into concepting and getting the visuals finalised. I provided the rough story at the pitch that was later developed as a group as well as the screenplay. The pre-production stage allowed me to experiment using character concepts, environment designs, colour scripting and branding graphics. During the rest of the project I will be modelling environments and providing secondary animation where necessary. The graphics and branding for the marketing and distribution will also be another area I will focus on. Compositing, editing and sound during the post-production stage as well as the final presentation of the film. I will oversee the entire process alongside Dan to make sure everything is looking as it should.

No comments:

Post a Comment