1. Black – open door – silhouette
2. Low angle walk past (hallway)
3. NAME? In association with Josh Cook and Stewart Bull
4. Low angle walk to table ready to lift briefcase.
5. High angle Fan shot – Case on table and open
6. NAME? With Ferhan Khan and Spencer Haynes
7. Close up on inside case as hitman picks up parts.
8. Main attachment of gun put together
9. Silencer on – close up
10. Scope attachment - close up
11. NAME? Music by Lewis Taylor
12. Close up of Face looking out of window.
13. Motel scan around through wooden boards
14. NAME? Directed by Sam Saunders and Daniel Sufflebotham
15. BEV above gun TITLE integrated behind.
16. Prepare to look down scope
17. POV Scope scan around and zoom in on target in chair.
18. Over the shoulder of chair at TV – News Report – Pan 120 degrees Clockwise and target drinks from can.
19. Mid shot of hitman with gun ready – safety off
20. Trigger finger close up – suspense
21. Bullet through chair behind. Target sniff (if possible). Target drink after a moment. Rain of bullets. 1 hit can/bottle in hand – 1 hit bottle to side.
22. Target spits out drink. Turns to window. Doesn’t see hitman.
23. Jumps behind chair. Hides behind it before peeking up and more bullets go over his head.
24. Hitman looks without scope – start in scope end out of scope with sneer on face.
25. Looking towards window target crawls hurriedly to window.
26. Against wall – target edges towards window – begins to look round. More bullets in. Target hides again against wall and slides down wall.
27. Hitman turns and puts his back against wall. Reloads rifle – transition camera pans through the wall and shows target crouched immediately on other side of wall division.
28. High angle out of focus blind cord with target on floor below. Target looks up and focus changes. Reaches up.
29. Scope POV – blinds drop and bounce.
30. Target still on floor – twists cord to close blinds
31. Apartment window from outside – hitman grunts (distressed) and throws down his rifle. Leaves.
32. Side view of target – crouching looking through blinds.
33. Hitman crossing road – He passes camera and camera raises up to gun level and shooting.
34. Target jumps back from window and steps away from door.
35. Shot on door – pause for sound of footsteps. Hitman crashes through door Low angle shot. Raises gun.
36. Target raises arms and backs away past the TV – Hitman steps forward at same time. (UNSURE ON CAMERA)
37. Close up on gun – Click – out of bullets.
38. Surprised close up of Hitman's face.
39. Hitman throws knife from jacket pocket and follows knife into Knife slow-mo past far side of target.
40. Hitman walks forwards, reloads pistol – points to target.
41. Targets reaction close up – turns face away from hitman (ninja mountain).
42. Close up of gun – swing to light switch flick on.
43. Target opens eyes and pats down body in disbelief – looks down side of arm and sees ‘Ninja Mountain’
44. Close up of Ninja Mountain to fast zoom out to reveal large body count
(ONE WITH KNIFE IN)
45. Target grabs Hitman leg for protection.
46. Hitman drags out target clinging on leg.
47. Over Hitman's shoulder ninja party outside motel – look left and look right.
48. Ninja Details – Cracking fists
49. Ninja Details - Neck crack
50. Ninja Details – High Angle - Lamp post sword drawn
51. Hitman medium shot – slumped shoulders grunts and sigh – target hides.
52. End Credits - Music