Friday, 28 May 2010

The End

This year has been an enjoyable experience, allowing me to work with a team, and over come obstacles. Also recognising and following a production pipeline, successfully and professionally. Our group worked well together and used the team blog frequently to help each other and problem solve. Being one of two directors gave me the responsibility to manage the group as a whole and make key decisions to insure the films production progress. This year has been a good learning curve for me and has highlighted areas of strength and weakness along the way. In the future I will be developing my 2d design skills and 3d modelling as these are my stronger areas and ones that I most enjoy. Hopefully with enough experience I will be able to focus on a career within the entertainment industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment